Game recommendations

theitdemon

Hello

I have decided to ask this after a lot of thought as it is something I have not been entirely comfortable with.

I am looking for game recommendations (PS4).

Now this seems like a simple question BUT......

I have recently (since playing GT5) started getting a problem where my head starts shaking violently during games. Sometimes it does it straight away, sometimes it will be after several minutes. It gets to the point where I feel fairly ill and have to stop. It only seems to be a problem (or more of one) when in a tense situation (race, fight, quick reactions etc). To this end, I have been playing FF13 a lot recently and haven't had any issues (or nothing major). It seems to be certain games that are more relaxed where you can take you time over them seem to be OK. By contrast, games like GTA5 are really bad for me. Even driving on that caused me issues.

So, I am looking for recommendations for games that would be OK for me to play. I like the idea of playing Fifa again but just don't know how I'd find it. I am reluctant to but games like that because it is around £40 which is an awful lot of money if I then find I can't play it. I am almost scared of a lot of games because, while they are good and I really want to play them, I am worried about buying them then not being able to play them.

Curiously, I seem to be OK with handheld consoles like Vita and 3DS......

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Also feel free to PM me if you would prefer.

Steve