PS4>PC save

Manuelito

I would like to transfer my beautiful Minecraft PS4 world on the PC. I have a few questions:

1- It is possible?

2- If it is, will the world generate new terrains since the PC version has alot larger worlds?

3- Can this process compromise my PS4 save?

4- Will the PC world adapt from the ps4 version to the 1.9 without any problems?

Thanks and sorry if this sound obvious but you know.. I want to be sure before risking to lose a 1000hours world :)

Edited by Winston

You think it isn't possible or you know it because you tried/read about it?

It's not possible at all. 

Saves from PS3 can go to Vita, and vice versa, either of them can go to PS4, but once they go to PS4, they can't come back. That's the limit of save compatibility. 

That being said, the worlds are saved as individual save files, and there may be some...less than legal...program or something out there to take maps from system to system, but officially, there is no way. None at all.

It's not possible at all. 

Saves from PS3 can go to Vita, and vice versa, either of them can go to PS4, but once they go to PS4, they can't come back. That's the limit of save compatibility. 

That being said, the worlds are saved as individual save files, and there may be some...less than legal...program or something out there to take maps from system to system, but officially, there is no way. None at all.

AFAIK, people don't know how to decrypt PS4 saves yet, so this would have to be some kind of official way. Winston, if you want this feature, you should suggest it on their forums. I doubt they will accept PC to PS4, but PS4 to PC could be doable.

• 2 years later...
On 12/12/2015 at 7:13 PM, MMDE said:

AFAIK, people don't know how to decrypt PS4 saves yet, so this would have to be some kind of official way. Winston, if you want this feature, you should suggest it on their forums. I doubt they will accept PC to PS4, but PS4 to PC could be doable.

MCToolBox Look It Up

Edited by CynicalDirector1

On 6/23/2018 at 8:49 AM, CynicalDirector1 said:

MCToolBox Look It Up

Give me some link to when this was available in 2015.

On 6/23/2018 at 9:03 AM, Han_the_Dragon said:

You realize that you are quoting a post with 1.5 YEARS, right? 

I quite sure that the stuff you are saying for him to look up wasn't available at the time, and I doubt that the person in question even remembers this thread.. 

More like over 2 and a half years ago.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 3