Ranked Match Matchmaking

• 2 weeks later...

Is Ranked Match dead or just bugged?

I haven't been able to get into a single ranked match, since I past level 20 days ago. It rarely goes past finding teammates.

Anyone else have a problem?

I think you are on to something, over the last couple of days I've started to play the game again and noticed that it takes a long time to get into multiplayer matches. The wait time in the lobby has taken upwards of 5 minutes in some cases. This only happens to me in multiplayer matchmaking but not in terrorist hunt.

I think you are on to something, over the last couple of days I've started to play the game again and noticed that it takes a long time to get into multiplayer matches. The wait time in the lobby has taken upwards of 5 minutes in some cases. This only happens to me in multiplayer matchmaking but not in terrorist hunt.

Back when I posted this I couldn't get into a single one (I even let it sit for 40 minutes to test it). Since then, if I can get in a match, it usually takes 4-7 minutes. I think when I posted this it was a lack of people playing ranked in my timezone (asia). Now, it might be the netcode as they obviously have issues(temporarily took the rank symbol away). Since the update I've noticed it takes longer for any matchmaking than it did before (used to be instant for casual and terro hunt).

I'm glad I was able to get the ranked trophies already, but I would love to play more ranked as it a more tense experience than casual.

I still have yet to experience any problems joining ranked matches.

Not  sure why we are the unlucky ones. During launch week this want an issue, now im guaranteed a 3 minute wait on almost any pvp match i join, ranked or casual. Sudden connectivity loss is fairly common as well as you will randomly see your team of 5 drop to 2-3 because of "timeouts".