Raiding Party - Bug or Fix?

AuzzieWingman

Hello

I recently did my first raid ever in Destiny, and I noticed that I got the Raiding Party trophy. This confuses me because our clan only has 5 people and only 4 people did it. According to the guide, you need a full team of six for the final boss section to get it.

Having said that, I've also noticed that they did have to redo the trophies for Crucible and Vanguard because it now all falls under Legendary Marks since TTK.

I want to know if it works with less than 6 for other people, because it did for us.

Hello

I recently did my first raid ever in Destiny, and I noticed that I got the Raiding Party trophy. This confuses me because our clan only has 5 people and only 4 people did it. According to the guide, you need a full team of six for the final boss section to get it.

Having said that, I've also noticed that they did have to redo the trophies for Crucible and Vanguard because it now all falls under Legendary Marks since TTK.

I want to know if it works with less than 6 for other people, because it did for us.

You do not need a full party to get the trophy. The entire fireteam needs to be in the clan. 

Edit: This trophy has been known to unlock in level 28 PoE with only three players.

Edited by Rowdi