Grand Theft Auto V online problems

BrunoBomb

Hi, I need help and I think you guys can help me. My brother likes to play GTA V, but when he goes online he can't find anyone but he can see people leaving of the game. How does he have to do to be able to play online with friends. Even with a friend from his friend's list he can't play. I doubt the servers are down. Are they?

• 2 weeks later...

But that isn't the case here because my brother didn't registered in the social club. Does he need to regist there to play online? Because he can go to online mode but he gets those notifications that "Player" has left the game, but can't see them anywhere or find them on the map (I don't know if should be able to find them anyway.)

But that isn't the case here because my brother didn't registered in the social club. Does he need to regist there to play online? Because he can go to online mode but he gets those notifications that "Player" has left the game, but can't see them anywhere or find them on the map (I don't know if should be able to find them anyway.)

No, you brother doesn't need to be a Social Club member in order to play GTA V Online. GTA V Online has had issue since launch. What's your PS3 NAT type? NAT types 1 and 2 two are the best to assure a better connectivity. I would also recommend turning off/on your router and leave it for 5 minutes before trying to connect online. Also, when you boot the game, don't press Square to go straight online. Instead, first head offline then try online. It's also extremely common to get the following message: "Timed out loading session, return to Grand Theft Auto" etc..

Hope you work it out.

Edited by Porchema