Grounded Mode +

Ravers

So I decided to go for the Grounded Mode + trophy but currently I have no saves.

I heard that if you complete Normal difficulty, then you can play new game plus on Grounded? Is that true? How does it work? I really don't want to beat the game twice in Grounded...

Just like in the original game, you can skip playing Grounded and go to Grounded +.

1. You will need to complete the main game on Survivor + first.
  2. When you are at the Main Menu, choose the option at the top that should say *Continue New Game Plus*. (If you need too, load up a save for NG+ then quit out.) Start on PROLOGUE.
  3. At the end of the PROLOGUE, you will be with Tess, save and quit. Go back to the main menu.
  4. Now chapter select and pick PROLOGUE, but choose GROUNDED.
  5. You should now be on GROUNDED +.
  • To make sure you are on GROUNDED +. Hit start > Options > Game and make sure it says grounded. Then go to Start > Load Game > and wait for the save file to pop up. It should say New Game Plus.
  • Another way to verify, is wait until you are with Tess and get your backpack and gun. Hit button-select.png and button-r1.png to see if you are upgraded.

If you do not have the option to choose Continue New Game Plus, instead choose Chapter Select, and play the last Chapter, Jackson, on Survivor. Doing this will allow you to start playing on Survivor +

• Like 1

Just like in the original game, you can skip playing Grounded and go to Grounded +.

1. You will need to complete the main game on Survivor + first.
  2. When you are at the Main Menu, choose the option at the top that should say *Continue New Game Plus*. (If you need too, load up a save for NG+ then quit out.) Start on PROLOGUE.
  3. At the end of the PROLOGUE, you will be with Tess, save and quit. Go back to the main menu.
  4. Now chapter select and pick PROLOGUE, but choose GROUNDED.
  5. You should now be on GROUNDED +.
  • To make sure you are on GROUNDED +. Hit start > Options > Game and make sure it says grounded. Then go to Start > Load Game > and wait for the save file to pop up. It should say New Game Plus.
  • Another way to verify, is wait until you are with Tess and get your backpack and gun. Hit button-select.png and button-r1.png to see if you are upgraded.

If you do not have the option to choose Continue New Game Plus, instead choose Chapter Select, and play the last Chapter, Jackson, on Survivor. Doing this will allow you to start playing on Survivor +

If I remember correctly the difficulty on your first play trough doesn't matter. I completed the game on easy and did my second play trough on Grounded +. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...