Trophies problem

Hello,

At the beginning I want to apologize if I put this topic in incorrect subforum. I cannot find related subforum for this game (Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation Next):  http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3818-%E3%82%AC%E3%83%B3%E3%83%80%E3%83%A0%E3%83%90%E3%83%88%E3%83%AB%E3%82%AA%E3%83%9A%E3%83%AC%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%B3%EF%BC%AE%EF%BC%A5%EF%BC%B8%EF%BC%B4 .I believe someone with right grants will move it to valid section. My question is: does anyone know is it possible to acquire trophies in this game with the EU account? I'm almost sure I have won over 10 online games (VS) and still nothing. Is it possible to check any player stats (like number of kills, assists and wins) ?

Cheers,

biokam

Edited by biokam

From what I have seen it looks any region can play the game, but only JP and HK accounts can gain trophies. I'm not sure if it due to region lock or something else though. However, I did just do a quick google search so I could be wrong.

Edit: Okay, I did some more research and found out that any region can play the game and earn the trophies, so you should be able to earn the win 10 matches trophy when you win 10 times. So unless the trophy is glitched it some way (I have no way of knowing if it is or not), you should just keep playing like you normally have and it should pop up eventually. 

Apparently the main problem you will have if you use a non JP account while playing GUNDAM BATTLE OPERATION NEXT is the fact that you can't buy stuff in the in game shop due to the game being linked to the JP PSN store.

Edited by soultaker655