Glitched Trophy - Iron Belly - Workaround

Jounochi

Hey guys,

As some of you may know the last patch or two has made the Iron Belly trophy unobtainable.  Since it seemed to be caused by an update I uninstalled and installed a few updates.  There are 8 updates in total for the PS3 version and I installed up to update 6 before cancelling out just in case.

Once you log into your world you can consume a rotten flesh while you are being hurt by starvation to get this trophy.

After that you can update your game to the latest version since everything else can be obtained normally.

If you all have any questions please let me know.  Shortly after doing this I checked the PS4 and VITA sections for this topic and only saw this method briefly mentioned in a post so hopefully this helps some of you out.

• Like 1

Hey guys,

As some of you may know the last patch or two has made the Iron Belly trophy unobtainable.  Since it seemed to be caused by an update I uninstalled and installed a few updates.  There are 8 updates in total for the PS3 version and I installed up to update 6 before cancelling out just in case.

Once you log into your world you can consume a rotten flesh while you are being hurt by starvation to get this trophy.

After that you can update your game to the latest version since everything else can be obtained normally.

If you all have any questions please let me know.  Shortly after doing this I checked the PS4 and VITA sections for this topic and only saw this method briefly mentioned in a post so hopefully this helps some of you out.

There is also a bug report for this glitch, which should be fixed with patch 1.23.

Hey guys,

I told myself if this worked, I would give you a kiss, but I can't so a like will have to suffice.

• 4 weeks later...