My Forum Game Suggestion?

GJ4E-

Hey guys,

First let me start off by saying that I am not sure where this topic belongs in, so if the 'Games' section isn't the right place, please let me know.

So I am planning on doing a self given project in which I attempt to draw the main protagonists of all Assassin's Creed games. My finished product will look something like the assassin's would be standing in a group. Then I came up with the idea of adding some of the non playable assassins of the series. Which then led to the following suggestion: 

Could I post the finished product and have you guys attempt to figure out which assassin is which? The first person to correctly identify who is who based on armor and looks in order would win a reward that I give them (which would be something in the range of $20-$40 psn card codes). The hard part for you guys is the fact that they will all be wearing hoods so you could only see their mouths and their clothing. This will give me a chance to test my ability in recreating details in the clothing to also give you guys an accurate representation of who the assasin is.

For those who question my skill to make these characters legible, I'd be happy enough to provide my previous work. I'm not saying I'm the greatest artist alive though, I'm just saying I am fairly confident that my art would be legible enough to tell who's who (that's if you know them though  :P ). The sole purpose of having this game is to test the fans of Assassin's Creed lore and also give me motivation to actually finish a project and test my ability to create accurate details.

I'd be happy to see what you guys think of this, thanks and Happy New Year!  :)

• Like 1