infinity mode - best way to avoid the void glitch while going for 30K + video

barakmh

well these are my tips in order to get through the annoying and glitched endless mode and get those annoying 30k points required for the last wolf level trophy.

As you probably know the game tend to glitch on the ship exterior level making you fall or run into the void thus making the 30000 points not possible on this specific run, BUT i found a glitch that will probably get you killed at least once or twice when it occurs but you will also probably gain at least one more life doing it, first of all i would recommend starting at the docks because it aill only take you about 4 minutes to get to the ship exterior and if the game glitches there it wont be so bad, now as you can see in the video here i have already completed a full loop of the course and now located in the monorail levels, make sure you have the wolf power up and use it in the monorail level (can also be done at the docks) then what you want to do is break the wall (00:45 in video) and go into the electric tunneln grab as much data pages as you can to gain more lives, once you step out of the tunnel the game will fail to load the monorail again and instead will put you in the first engineering level and by that you will avoid  the ship exterior level, but the level will first load with no lights therefore you will probably lose one life or even two, but youll be able to get through the rest of the game without the fear of falling into the void at the ship exterior level, i would also recommend to die intentionally at around the monorail (third time you get there) you will have enough time for at least 35000 points

Hope that helps 

see video below

• Like 2