I am Bread broken game?!

Floriiss

So I Just started I am Bread and was doing really well, until I reached the third level and the game told me my save data had been corrupted. After that I tried quitting the game, which took quite some time and then it gave me an error (Error code: nw-31473-8). Looked up what the error code was and it told me this: 'The specified header field does not exist'. No clue what that means.

I restarted my PS4 and started up I am Bread again. Then I recieved this message:

YdC8Sr0.png

I was disappointed...

My mate Zajac told me to back up your save file after each time you completed the level (Thats a pretty smart thing to do). But the problem is that whenever I finish a level i automatically recieve a message stating: 'Your save data has been corrupted'. Like really?

No clue what to do now.. anyone has a suggestion? 

No clue what to do now.. anyone has a suggestion? 

Damn that sucks. I'm guessing this is a digital copy right? I'm not even sure if this game has a physical version. 

The only thing i can think of is deleting the game and re-downloading it. I've done this before with another game that wouldn't load properly and it fixed my problem. No idea if it'd help you though.

I'd suggest deleting and reinstalling the game and deleting all the save files for the game. You'll lose your progress and there's a chance it won't fix it, but if the game's unplayable it seems like the only option.

Before doing that, I'd also suggest trying another game to make sure the error's exclusive to this game.

Damn that sucks. I'm guessing this is a digital copy right? I'm not even sure if this game has a physical version. 

The only thing i can think of is deleting the game and re-downloading it. I've done this before with another game that wouldn't load properly and it fixed my problem. No idea if it'd help you though.

I'd suggest deleting and reinstalling the game and deleting all the save files for the game. You'll lose your progress and there's a chance it won't fix it, but if the game's unplayable it seems like the only option.

Before doing that, I'd also suggest trying another game to make sure the error's exclusive to this game.

Yep it's a digital copy.

Yeah I just deleted the game and re-installed it. I've completed the first level and luckily it the data didn't corrupt. But then again, I'm sure it'll corrupt after the next mission. 

Seems like the only way to fix this is to keep deleting the save data and re-installing the game. 

Hopefully there will be a patch in the near future that'll solve this problem.. 

I suggest you to write an friendly email to their customer support. Bossa Studios is a small studio, so they'll treat you right and will try to fix this. I've talked to them a few times and they were very nice to me. That needs to be fixed.

One thing you could do additional is try re-downloading the game but don't install the patch. I never had such problems with the first version of the game. I can't say what it is like with the patch because I've already gotten my platinum when it came out. :P

• Like 2

I suggest you to write an friendly email to their customer support. Bossa Studios is a small studio, so they'll treat you right and will try to fix this. I've talked to them a few times and they were very nice to me. That needs to be fixed.

One thing you could do additional is try re-downloading the game but don't install the patch. I never had such problems with the first version of the game. I can't say what it is like with the patch because I've already gotten my platinum when it came out. :P

Thank you for the reply! Thats a great idea. And great job on the plat man! :)

• 2 weeks later...