Buggy game?

Baka_Marimo

Alright when I started playing this game it seemed quite straightforward to me. Just fullfil all of the sidequests in each level to get S-Rank. However, this does not seem to work on the third level (Redberries). I replayed that level several times until I had it worked out so well that I managed to fullfil all sidequests in one run and then finish within 42 seconds. But the game won't show anything but B-Rank for that level. Even if it's not an all perfect run it should at least show A-Rank but somehow it seems to be stuck at the lowest rank. Am I missing something? I hope I'll get an answer...

edit: Okay I did it now by killing only as many soldiers as necessary and then boarding the helicopter after 34 seconds. That gave me the S-Rank for this level. However in every other level I got the S-Rank by just fulfilling all sidequests. This is strange...

Edited by GTRP_Lancerlover

• 1 month later...

Forgive me for the double posting but somehow you have to see that something new has been posted to the thread.

The trophy "Siberia" didn't pop for me although I had unlocked the first Winterland level. Reinstalling hasn't solved the problem. If anyone knows how to solve this issue then please let me know.

But unfortunately until that has happened I must advise: Stay clear of this game if you are a trophy hunter.

Edited by GTRP_Lancerlover

• 4 years later...
On 11/03/2016 at 6:20 PM, Baka_Marimo said:

Forgive me for the double posting but somehow you have to see that something new has been posted to the thread.

The trophy "Siberia" didn't pop for me although I had unlocked the first Winterland level. Reinstalling hasn't solved the problem. If anyone knows how to solve this issue then please let me know.

But unfortunately until that has happened I must advise: Stay clear of this game if you are a trophy hunter.

Realise this probably isn't relevant to you any more but thought I would respond in case it helps you or anyone else in the future.

A lot of the trophies are extremely buggy. They seem to unlock for some but not for others. It seems to be a thing with Bloober Team and their games. There is one trophy, however, that looks to be unobtainable because it is literally impossible to complete the challenge. It's on 4.3 (The Mill) and you have to kill an enemy in less than 8 seconds. Someone on the Vita version on PSNP also wrote about it. The earliest time you can get is 8 seconds and it seems you have to complete all side objectives and get a good score in order to unlock S Rank for all levels.

Edited by Cyvnyde
  • Like 1