Last few items

Black lotus, haha. You are fucked.

Got can get for bandage from bosses after you made the super bandage girl. You can find transcendence pretty much anywhere, including boss fights, secret rooms and Angel rooms. THERE ARE OPTIONS.

Black lotus is going to be your doom. I've played over 250h of Isaac (for fun obviously, got my plat in 80h-ish) and I've ran into it legitimately twice. Got it thrice by glitching though. There are several ways to get it, the one i recommend the most is carrying an item card and using it inside a secret room, donate until you get the item and reroll it with the d6 until you come across the Black "keep praying and maybe someday you will get it" Lotus.

I'm praying for your soul, brother. Rest in peace.

• Like 1

Black lotus, haha. You are fucked.

Got can get for bandage from bosses after you made the super bandage girl. You can find transcendence pretty much anywhere, including boss fights, secret rooms and Angel rooms. THERE ARE OPTIONS.

Black lotus is going to be your doom. I've played over 250h of Isaac (for fun obviously, got my plat in 80h-ish) and I've ran into it legitimately twice. Got it thrice by glitching though. There are several ways to get it, the one i recommend the most is carrying an item card and using it inside a secret room, donate until you get the item and reroll it with the d6 until you come across the Black "keep praying and maybe someday you will get it" Lotus.

I'm praying for your soul, brother. Rest in peace.

ha ha - thanks for the honesty!!!

Can you believe i got th Black lotus and transcendence on the same run last night.  took two judgement cards into secret room rerolled a couple of times and bam!  Now currently sat in first room in the chest re-reroling for monster manual - i can smell the platinum :-)

• Like 1

ha ha - thanks for the honesty!!!

Can you believe i got th Black lotus and transcendence on the same run last night.  took two judgement cards into secret room rerolled a couple of times and bam!  Now currently sat in first room in the chest re-reroling for monster manual - i can smell the platinum :-)

Easy to believe, usually the problem is not having enough chances to reroll into BL, not the fact that it doesn't come. For you to see, my last item was the skeleton key, i has 2 black lotus before finding one. My platinum image has a keyhole in the forehead because of this. Good luck with bandage. You have done both supers already, i suppose?
  • Like 1

Yep all done.  Having done all the Lost runs i was annoyed that the plat would have been down to luck rather than skill BUT that's part of a procedural generated game i guess

I am sat in a room with the bandage now, i just want to get another 147 trophies so i can have this on the 1000 milestone

I hope the rumors about the DLC not coming to the vita aren't true, would be an instant buy for me