The invicibles trophy

VirtualNight

I can't get these wins, always my opponent can stop me like if he has the traditional defence, and my defence is weak, with X my player stays always 3ft far from the ball and the famous jockey with L2 doesn't do something, if I use R2 the second supporter stays like the first around 3ft far from the ball.
I can play career on Legend with weak teams and win everything without problems with the traditional defence.

This trophy can't be boosted because if I have 1 win streak then I can play with only who has 1 win streak too, same for 2 and 3 win streak so only a good player could help me, and for what? I haven't great players to sell for low price, so what can I do?

Ok, how to boost this? you and your partner need 4 accounts (use mail.com for fast email confirmation for the new accounts), each account (main+3 alts) needs 2 wins streak in this mode, where you can play only with who has your same wins streak.

All new accounts get a free draft coin so you don't need 15K coins for your first attempt.

Then you can boost, use the main to beat the alt of your partner, then he beats your alt with his main, then same thing for the 2 alts left for both: by this way each one will have the main and 1 alt account with 3 wins streak; now is easy, you beat the alt of your partner with your main and your partner beats your alt with his main so that both gets the trophy.

I recommend to boost between 2am and 11am GMT (there should be few randoms), both players must search at the same time, if you find a random leave and search again, if you keep finding the same guy try to wait few minutes before trying again.

You can make a specific number of EA accounts, this number goes between 4 and 10 so you haven't unlimited attempts to get 2 wins for 4 accounts, if you reach the number then you must get 15K coins for the accounts that you want to use for the online draft, here are some prices that I used to farm coins (buy/sell tactic), probably they are low (I extimated them by watching the offers from the people for them) so you can sell for more (these are the minimum price), these are the players that I saw more times than others, then you can surely use differents; the players in bold and underlined are those on who I focused for much time:

• Buffon: 4500 (maybe 5000)
  • Handanovic: 5000
  • Schneiderlin: 1500
  • Victor Valdes: 1000
  • Lichsteiner: 1700
  • David Luiz: 5000
  • Matuidi: 4500
  • Allan: 1000
  • Candreva: 3500
  • Falcao: 3000
  • Cavani: 4500
  • Xabi Alonso: 2600
  • Pepe: 5500
  • Cech: 6500
  • Thiago (FC Bayern): 5200
  • Benatia: 3000
  • Terry: 3000
  • Carvalho: 1000
  • Verratti: 4000
  • Pastore: 4500
  • Hulk: 9000

These are for the beginners, then if you have a lot of coins you can focus on the most famous players.

Edited by VirtualNight
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...