Mugen Souls - A Question on Forms

BooneIronshield

So I just unlocked the true ending and I'm about to start some of the post game stuff before doing another NG+ to farm shampuru and I have a quick question about using Chou-Chou's forms.

I see it recommended to use a bazooka in order to moe kill the entire field, which is what I've been doing, but I see people sticking with/recommending the Ego form, or at least sounding like they're sticking with the Ego form. My question is, wouldn't the Sadist form be better to stick with since the Sadist's second proficiency is the bazooka? Or are they recommending the Ego form because it usually ends up with the highest charm level? Right now I have Sadist, Bipolar and Terse at 22% and all others are at 20% in case that makes any difference.

I used sword and and ego with the crazy aura belt mainly for crystal peon'ing, like bosses. Just remember charm level doesn't affect large crystals so even if your 100% charm or 5% charm, they'll be as difficult to peon. Bazooka is good if your farming stuff like the mugen field, regular battles in the story mode levels.

If you think your up to grind this game, start by doing 15~ playthroughs + peon'ing all bosses and post game doppelgangers, this will give you maxed out tier 15 shampuru's and these are imo the easiest shampuru's to farm, so if you think that's a grind, wait til you see the rest :) Good luck.

Actually I made a mistake, mugen soul Z you can max everything in ng+ runs. In mugen souls it's just to max the shammeow and dust bunny shampuru's, while giving you some tier 15's. Then when those 2 are maxed you can farm the other tier 15's by moe killing bosses in floor 60-100 in mugen field, they give like 125~.

Sorry for the confusing between both games.

• Like 1

Thanks, I forgot that in the mugen field the crystals adjust to your charm levels. I just started my 2nd NG+ so I'll probably just continue with a bazooka for now.  I plan on upgrading a weapon for Chou-Chou but figured I'll save that for last, though will probably just upgrade a sword if I use her Ego form mostly. She's only level 255 right now so it'll be a bit before I can tackle the post-game bosses.

Yeah, I've heard it's quite the grind but I'm currently planning on making it my first plat so I don't mind the grind.

• 3 weeks later...

I used sword and and ego with the crazy aura belt mainly for crystal peon'ing, like bosses. Just remember charm level doesn't affect large crystals so even if your 100% charm or 5% charm, they'll be as difficult to peon. Bazooka is good if your farming stuff like the mugen field, regular battles in the story mode levels.

If you think your up to grind this game, start by doing 15~ playthroughs + peon'ing all bosses and post game doppelgangers, this will give you maxed out tier 15 shampuru's and these are imo the easiest shampuru's to farm, so if you think that's a grind, wait til you see the rest :) Good luck.

Actually I made a mistake, mugen soul Z you can max everything in ng+ runs. In mugen souls it's just to max the shammeow and dust bunny shampuru's, while giving you some tier 15's. Then when those 2 are maxed you can farm the other tier 15's by moe killing bosses in floor 60-100 in mugen field, they give like 125~.

Sorry for the confusing between both games.

Ok so then when doing the aforementioned in bold, how much do I have to bid to get the estimated amount of Shampurus?

Ok so then when doing the aforementioned in bold, how much do I have to bid to get the estimated amount of Shampurus?

Max bet, you do either that, or the slower but easier version which is ng+ runs for a very long time. But you'll be around 5k iirc once you did ng+ runs for the happy and dust shampuru's. Or you can take the stupidly overpowered near impossible route and do overwhelming apocalypse ( HIGHLY massively gigantically NOT recommended )

Edited by Tomoko Kuroki

Max bet, you do either that, or the slower but easier version which is ng+ runs for a very long time. But you'll be around 5k iirc once you did ng+ runs for the happy and dust shampuru's. Or you can take the stupidly overpowered near impossible route and do overwhelming apocalypse ( HIGHLY massively gigantically NOT recommended )

Last I remember I should have the Happy Shampuru maxed out a long time ago. I will try to avoid the Overwhelming Apocalypse if I can, so thank you Tomoko :D.