Hi there, I would like to meet new friends

Fran-1995-Pro

Hello everyone. I'm a 20 year old male who likes to play video games. I have a PS4 for over a year now but I'm really lonely when it comes to online games. I've been playing certain games with some people but only when we were boosting trophies. After that, we didn't had any contact. I enjoy playing games online, but it's just become boring. I also want to get to know people that I'm playing with. I'm not looking for friends who are going to play a game with me for some time and then delete me from my friends list (which did happened to me, by the way). I want people who don't have anyone to play with (like me) and are looking for friends. If you're lonely while playing online games, please send me a friend request and we'll play together. I'm GMT+1:00, by the way, so keep that in mind. But be warned: ANY BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS WILL BE DELETED!

Games that I own for the PS4:

1. GTA 5

2. BATTLEFIELD 4

3. FIFA 16

4. NEED FOR SPEED: RIVALS

5. TOMB RAIDER

6. THE LAST OF US

7. ASSASSIN'S CREED UNITY

8. ASSASSIN'S CREED 4 BLACK FLAG

I have more games but they don't have online features. If you have any of the following games (and I would really like if you had a majority of them) then please add me. Let's play together and have a good time! :D

Edited by Fran-1995-Pro
  • Like 1

Ok thanks, guys but I'm already on both PSN Profiles and PSN Forums for quite some time. I'm not a newcomer.

I moved your thread to "Introductions" as it looked like an introductory post. If you were just posting to look for friends then you should check out this thread:

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/10436-add-ps4-friends/