Error code CE 348780

Romanus1

Ok I am 4 trophies from the plat just finishing my brotherhood run but when trying to start Liberty reprimanded I hit this error and crash any ideas on a fix tried restarting my ps4 and deleting that save and loading one from 10 mins before but no luck

Edited by Romanus1

Tried those no luck so far this is what I have done

Uninstall and reinstall still crashes when she says follow me

Slept 30 days in game

Tried playing offline

Went back to an early save and replayed an hour while it got me one of the missing trophies as soon as I spoke to her crash

Funny thing is if I ignore her I can do anything else in game but that does no start the quest

Did that I finished all the side quest I still had open before I went back even got the trophy for 50 quest by using brotherhood flares and the virtbird with no trouble

Also total stock ps4 not done anything to it yet was going to upgrade the HDD this year

I was wondering how easy it would be to start over and just do main story as that would it fast but is it possible

Edited by Romanus1

Replaying will be a breeze since you will be doing the run with brotherhood. But your main concern should be the root of the problem. Don't jump right into it only to be thrown right into the same situation again after spending a number of hours. Just my words of advise.