Trophy Glitch "Stay Out of Trouble"

Macsak88

Stay out of trouble refers to the the trophy to escape a police chase on each region. Today I triple checked that this trophy has indeed glitches for me. I escaped over 50 pursuits today and wrote down there locations.

The award progress can be viewed in freedrive/cops. It's stuck at 80% for me. Is anyone else facing this issue? I'm 140 hours into my platinum and I'm very frustrated by this Glitch. I have tried restarting my console and completing another chase in each region again but this has not worked.

All you can really do when one of the trophies doesn't unlock is keep trying until it finally works. I had one like that. In my case it was Versatile Showman, which I had to repeat three times in the end.

There are explore awards for triggering and escaping 5 star pursuits in New York, Miami, Las Vegas, Los Angeles and Chicago/Detroit. You could try getting those so your ingame stats definitely contain some proof that you escaped a pursuit in all five regions. Then you could try sending that proof of that to Ubisoft if it still hasn't unlocked by then and hope they do something about it. As far as I'm aware, they're still patching the game.

You still need to escape a bunch of pursuits for the platinum anyway, so that works in your favour.

Edited by Shadiochao

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

After nearly 5 months of asking, Ubisoft finally erased my save data allowing me to restart the game. I finished this trophy within the hour as it worked this time! Thank God. I dont recommend going for the plat on this game - so many players message me every day asking how I got my save erased because they are glitched as well. Just don't bother