A True Visionary

PyreAero

I'm in the process of writing the trophy guide, but before I can do this entry I need to find this out. I'm currently in Chapter 6 and have every photo and scoop in the game so far. The last photos are in the boss floor of chapter 8 though so it'll be a while before I can find out. I imagine it's just using the ideas to invent, not actually building. After all, there are more inventions than you have space in your inventory. So that's my guess.

I'm in the process of writing the trophy guide, but before I can do this entry I need to find this out. I'm currently in Chapter 6 and have every photo and scoop in the game so far. The last photos are in the boss floor of chapter 8 though so it'll be a while before I can find out. I imagine it's just using the ideas to invent, not actually building. After all, there are more inventions than you have space in your inventory. So that's my guess.

Well from what I've read some people had it pop without having to create every invention,but I've done that and it hasnt popped for me. So I was hoping one of the current platinum acheivers would see it and let me know. 

I'm thinking what might be the problem is that I missed 2 photos on my primary playthrough (Geyser and Cinders) and in order to make my final inventions I transferred them from another save into my master file via the photo album.

If that disqualifies you from popping the trophy I'll be quite sad. 

False alarm. I realized that when scrolling through my inventions list that the last invention displayed as number 128 because the #1 slot is for new inventions. So I was actually missing one all along. Trophy popped just fine.

Edited by CKS24