cosmic completionist trophy

Hi every1!
I am needing help with the cosmic completionist trophy. I believe that my trophy must be glitched. I got all other exploration trophies and i was following this guide : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=330160497
The last place i found was compression chamber in tichos ribs. I am in my UVHM playthru and i dont have other characters, only my claptrap at lv50. Oddly enough, my boyfriend played with me all playthrus and he got the trophy in compression chamber, but for me nothing popped.
Following the guide of the link i shared the only place that no name appears for me is in pittys fall top right black hexagon in the top square of the map. Can it be that is the last place i am missing? how do i get that named place to pop? is it during story mode only?

Please help! >_<

post-83630-0-81524000-1454690277_thumb.jpg

I had to go back through hitting all of the highlighted places in the guide to get the last couple done.  Some of the small areas don't show as unexplored so go through the guide and check out all of the suggested areas.  It may help to drop down to normal to steamroll through and get the areas without any danger.

I had to go back through hitting all of the highlighted places in the guide to get the last couple done.  Some of the small areas don't show as unexplored so go through the guide and check out all of the suggested areas.  It may help to drop down to normal to steamroll through and get the areas without any danger.

i double checked all necessary maps following a guide and it doesnt pop. The only place no names appear is the top black hexagon in the tumbnail i attached. Do u remember that place? is it available only in story mode?