Level 60 and Beyond

Xel

You're into the End Game now.  There is unlimited things you can do.  One of the things is getting geared up in the ESO gear.  You get tomes by doing your daily roulettes etc.  Although in about over a week, 3.2 will release which means ESO gear will be much easier to obtain as ESO will no longer be capped to 450 per week.

There's doing the Anima Weapon questline.  Check my thread in this forum for a guide, I think you already noticed that though.

And there is 3 different raids.  There's Alex Normal and Void Ark, these suit casual players or players who cba to find a static (eg. me).  Then there is Alex Savage which is aimed more at the hardcore players, you definitely need a static if you hope to succeed in these.

Then there is basically leveling other classes, exploring crafters/gatherers.. maybe even becoming an omni-crafter/gatherer.

Or you could just be like me and dedicate a lot of your time in the game to collecting minions and mounts. :P

There's plenty of options for you to do, I haven't even listed them all and won't as that would take absolutely ages.

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 1

You're into the End Game now.  There is unlimited things you can do.  One of the things is getting geared up in the ESO gear.  You get tomes by doing your daily roulettes etc.  Although in about over a week, 3.2 will release which means ESO gear will be much easier to obtain as ESO will no longer be capped to 450 per week.

There's doing the Anima Weapon questline.  Check my thread in this forum for a guide, I think you already noticed that though.

And there is 3 different raids.  There's Alex Normal and Void Ark, these suit casual players or players who cba to find a static (eg. me).  Then there is Alex Savage which is aimed more at the hardcore players, you definitely need a static if you hope to succeed in these.

Then there is basically leveling other classes, exploring crafters/gatherers.. maybe even becoming an omni-crafter/gatherer.

Or you could just be like me and dedicate a lot of your time in the game to collecting minions and mounts. :P

There's plenty of options for you to do, I haven't even listed them all and won't as that would take absolutely ages.

Seems like I have a lot of things to do. Also, I wanna know, where do you go to unlock level 60 Dailies?

Seems like I have a lot of things to do. Also, I wanna know, where do you go to unlock level 60 Dailies?

There's about 4 different dungeons you'll have to do.

http://ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Dungeons

I really just recommend to go there, click on the dungeons at the end of HW and that site will explain where the quests are.

Also, I basically yell this at every new player who asks me about things like that constantly.  Bookmark that site!

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 1

There's about 4 different dungeons you'll have to do.

http://ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Dungeons

I really just recommend to go there, click on the dungeons at the end of HW and that site will explain where the quests are.

Also, I basically yell this at every new player who asks me about things like that constantly.  Bookmark that site!

Appreciate the help!