Future DLC?

Perfecto-Ninja

Last I checked GameStop.com still had the Dying Light Season Pass listed for $19.99 and $29.99 for PS4. I was able to purchase the $19.99 Season pass and just started the free download (due to the season pass) of the Following today. I did have some problem with them adding shipping and handling for $3.99 and some small amount of tax, but I believe they are working that out as the season pass is delivered via a code instead of physically in the mail. In any case ~$24.50 is cheaper than $29.99 and if you can get it for $19.99 then that's just as cheap as just the following.

If you are a trophy hunter then getting the full season pass is required sine Bozak Horde has several trophies with it. Honestly, though, if they didn't add the Following I would have passed on the Season pass as the Season pass content prior to the Following was several sub par weapons, a few of the quarantine zones (nice diversion but hardly worth paying $20.00 for) and the Bozak Horde. I haven't really played much of the Bozak Horde but so far it has proved frustrating. In one case I got to round 3 and broke my weapon but didn't have metal to repair the weapon not a huge deal, but I failed the round being new to it and when it restarted using one of my 3 lives I started with a broken weapon. Admitted Bozak Horde is designed for multiple players so my single player experience is probably not what it would be like with friends.