Any tips for the Astronomical Quantities trophy?

CPC_6128

• 2 weeks later...

I got it playing on Match Pairs mode. Concentrated on getting the combo meter up (matching lines, taking care not to get two lines of the same colour consecutively) and then set off some totems and bonuses. Ended up with a score of over 50million

I got this trophy about 20 mins after posting my own post, but is this method the same one you used for the 99x combo.

Seems impossible on ps3

• Like 1

• 7 years later...
On 2/18/2016 at 7:03 PM, CPC_6128 said:

I got it playing on Match Pairs mode. Concentrated on getting the combo meter up (matching lines, taking care not to get two lines of the same colour consecutively) and then set off some totems and bonuses. Ended up with a score of over 50million

Yeah agreed.

The best method is to play on either Slotmania or Match Pairs.  I prefer Match Pairs since it doesn't have the gold tokens on the board to get in your way.  If you continually concentrate on making matches, without your combo breaking, which is very heavily luck based you can get this trophy to pop anywhere above the 50 combo mark.  I got it at 70, yet prior to that, did not get it at a x90 combo.  So it really depends on how high your combo is, and then near the end if you can get a few totems to pop while in Score Frenzy it should blast that score high.  I got it while not even really trying for it, trying for Legends Don't Lie instead, and got it around x70 with 59 Million Points as my total score for the round.