Large Donkey

Yep.  A thread about this trophy.  Spoilers!

I've written a walkthrough for the game, and I've gotten everything except Large Donkey.

It requires you to make 8 mistakes.  I've found the triggers for 6 of them.  Apparently there's some wiggle room, because someone on the Steam forums says they got it during the phone call to the Black Sheep, which is about 80% of the way through the game, and I've found one trigger post-phone call.

If you have found a mistake, post it here.  I'd like to cobble together a list to make this 100% (seriously, still don't understand why they removed 40 achievements from the game) easy for everyone.

Edited by themindisacity

Assuming that the mistakes have to be made by annoying people during questioning, the list of possible mistakes would be:

Mary Drower

Franz Ascher

Megan

Donald Fraser

Victim's brother

Lady Clarke

Thora Grey

and possibly the heart attack during the phonecall to Black Sheep is the last one?

Okay.  I can confirm 6 triggers.

1. Make Mary cry

2. Tell Japp murderer is unpredictable

3. Tell Japp murderer is opportunist, theft is motive

4. Call Megan by her first name (triangle during first group meeting)

5. Give Donbar heart attack

6. Give Hastings revolver with live bullets in them

Someone on the Steam forums says they unlocked Large Donkey at #5.  I've yet to find any extras prior to it that I haven't already listed.

I even got the Dragon Smoke achievement (accuse Thora of black magic) on a clean save and it didn't trigger as a mistake, so I'm now at a complete loss.  Someone please fill in these blanks so I can post this walkthrough for everyone and get on with my life. I beg of you.

Edited by themindisacity

OKAY!  I have a CONFIRMED Large Donkey list.  Successfully unlocked this trophy on a clean save last night.

1) Make Mary cry during her interrogation
2) Tell Japp murderer is unpredictable
3) Tell Japp murderer is opportunist, theft is motive
4) Ask Thora's aversion to Franklin Clarke - this unlocks Medium Donkey, which won't actually show up until the beginning of the first group meeting.
5) During first group meeting, call Megan impatient
6) During first group meeting, tell Donald you don't have to talk about uncomfortable things
7) Give Black Swan owner a heart attack over the phone
8) Give Hastings the gun with live ammo in it

Thank you to everyone across the PS4, XBONE, and Steam forums for helping me cobble this together!

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the guide you wrote. I would probably not have figured out Large Donkey by myself. I missed one observation for Eagle Eye in my first playthrough... The one where you have to inspect Franklin before you inspect Thora... Well, got the 100% now. Thanks. :-)

• 5 years later...