All Character Critical Arts

Superbuu3

I have to agree as well, the game is awesome. Vega is a lot more fun to play as this time around.

I always thought him being such a fast character but having charge moves broke flow, though due to his strength and insane speed advantage in 2 it never bothered me, in 4 it really did especially with how blatent it was when you were about to perform his ultra. I'm hoping I can get good with him and hopefully play with him mainly. If not there is always Ken lol.

Edited by Superbuu3

I always thought him being such a fast character but having charge moves broke flow, though due to his strength and insane speed advantage in 2 it never bothered me, in 4 it really did especially with how blatent it was when you were about to perform his ultra. I'm hoping I can get good with him and hopefully play with him mainly. If not there is always Ken lol.

I'm gonna practice him and Chun-Li to be my mains, there's always Ryu or Ken if things get ugly :P Also, I've tried the new characters as well. I found Rashid and Laura both fun personality and gameplay-wise.