PS4 Screen Not Showing

ElMauricius

Hello PSNP Community:

I got the PS4 on the last Xmas, Now when i turn-on my PS4 the screen isn't showing up, i tried my PS3 in two TVs (Philips and LG) with 3 diferents HDMI ports (One of then is a recently bought one) and the screen shows up but not for the PS4 (not even the Safe Mode). My PS4 works well as its not the Blinking Blue Light of Death so idk if it had something to do with the HDMI Output. Also tried change resolution to 480p and still doesn't show up.

Can anyone have solutions for this? 

Get the Remote Play app (the universal hacked version off the internet) for your phone so you can navigate the PS4's menus. From there, I'd say keep resetting as many settings as you can until something works? Fuck all else I can suggest, unless the PS4 has a similar thing to the PS3 wherein you can hold the power button for 10 seconds or so and it resets the video settings.

Hello PSNP Community:

I got the PS4 on the last Xmas, Now when i turn-on my PS4 the screen isn't showing up, i tried my PS3 in two TVs (Philips and LG) with 3 diferents HDMI ports (One of then is a recently bought one) and the screen shows up but not for the PS4 (not even the Safe Mode). My PS4 works well as its not the Blinking Blue Light of Death so idk if it had something to do with the HDMI Output. Also tried change resolution to 480p and still doesn't show up.

Can anyone have solutions for this? 

a little confused, first you mention nothing shows up for the PS4l not even in safe mode. Then you mentioned you tried changing resolution to 480, were you able to see the screen in safe mode or not?

Anyways, try this. Unplug your TV. Turn off Ps4. unplug it too if you want. plug in TV. plug in PS4. Turn on TV first, then turn on PS4.

edit: also curious, have you taken your ps4 to a friends house? or moved it around the house to a different tv? or had it always been on the same Tv since xmas?

If so, take it back to where it worked and disable HDMI device link and disable HDCP.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

a little confused, first you mention nothing shows up for the PS4l not even in safe mode. Then you mentioned you tried changing resolution to 480, were you able to see the screen in safe mode or not?

edit: also curious, have you taken your ps4 to a friends house? or moved it around the house to a different tv? or had it always been on the same Tv since xmas?

I memorized where is it.

And its always been on the same tv.

Is the HDMI cable still plugged into the ps4 itself, and are you on the right tv setting? I'm not very tech savvy so that's all I can think of.

It was always plugged into the ps4 on right setting....