Best of PSN Blu-Ray Disk

Rares2cristea

Ok, so I found this Playstation Blog Idea which would really help a lot of people to experience PSN games which cannot otherwise. I know plenty of friends that cannot buy through the PSN because of it not being available in our countries or children not having acces to credit cards.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2010/03/18/best-of-psn-blu-ray-disk/

Thanks if you help the ideea!

Why not just buy prepaid cards from a retail store? That doesn't require a credit card. That's what I do, even though I have a debit card.

Well , PSN Store is officially available in 46 and the Pre-paid cards are available in only 20 countries of of the 46. I am unfortuantelly not from one of the 46 countries, let alone the 20. I am a UK PSN user as my ID says however I am from Romania. When Sony decides where to release premium products like PS+ or other such , they look where the most users are, therefore they will be keen on releasing the features in countries like USA , UK, Canada, Japan (these countries make up for 57% of the PSN population) etc. BUT when I bought my PS3 from the local vendor which has OFFICIAL certification from Sony to distribute their products ,itc the PS3, although it clearly stated free of charge PSN acces, I was denied entering because I was born in the wrong county. Therefore I made an account as an UK citizen that lives on the 211b Baker Street London (Sherlock Holmes' address) so I could at least have some of the promised features.

I apologize for making such a huge off-topic post, but some things just have to be said man.