You Just Made The List Trophy Help

You can kill the same one, that's what I ended up doing.  I did the trophy without a group and also started working on it without the best gear.  I discovered a good way to farm it while I was doing the 8 extraction points.  Some of the extraction points have a camp of elites that you have to clear out in addition to the standard purple mobs that rush you once you start the extraction.

So what I did was farm the DZ03 extraction point mobs.  It's the extraction point in the park on the map.  There is a two-tiered building with a balcony that overlooks the extraction point.  There's a sniper in the building and occasionally 1-2 extra elite mobs.  You want to enter up the northernmost ladder on the building up to the second floor.  From there, use cover to kill the sniper.  He doesn't have a lot of health and generally doesn't throw grenades.  I also made use of the ping ability to increase my damage output, and to detect the very few mobs that will rush the tower.  This happens about once per clear, but up to 3 enemies can come in.  The damage boost is essential because it is very easy to run out of ammo.  I used an Assault Rifle and a Marksman rifle with a high rate of fire (not the low rate fire ones).  You'll want to conserve your ammo and not spew it unless they rush you.  There are talents to refill your ammo though, so you may want to consider grabbing one of those.

You can angle yourself so that most of the enemies won't be able to shoot you, and that you can shoot them while they're in cover through the railing overlooking the extraction point.  I used the Marksman rifle to do this.  Take care of the units that jump on the boxes first.  Once you take out those, the AI is pretty stupid and will run one at a time to a point where you can shoot them without them returning fire.  You have a good 20 minutes to start the extraction and clear out all of the enemies that spawn.  While this is a method that takes a lot longer than some of the obvious methods, it is a tried and true way to farm it without the best gear.  When I started this method, my main weapon DPS was about 45k, I had roughly the same amount of health, and about 13k skill power.  This is also an extremely good way to farm gear.  You're clearing out 8-9 gold enemies per cycle.  I was doing extractions with 10 purple items and found a few High end items as well.  By the time I finished the hard mode story missions, I was at 115k DPS, 40k health, 20k skill power.  I crafted the High end Assault Rifle and that has served me very well.  This is also an excellent place to farm DZ rank and DZ currency.  I think I have like 60k DZ points that I can't even spend because I'm not Rank 30 yet.

You will be shot occasionally.  I used the healing station.  Don't risk popping out to shoot because they'll kill you pretty quick.  Always step back and heal or wait for your heal to come back up.

After you clear that camp, I always ran to DZ01 and cleared one of the easy gold camps.  I don't remember where it was, I just kind of wandered around.  By the time you find them, clear it out, etc., the extraction zone in DZ03 should be replenished to farm again.  If you need to extract gear, I started the extraction right on the edge of 3, killed the units from the tower or hid in the tower, and then extracted very easily.  Or you can run to DZ02-DZ01 which has pretty easy extraction points.

This is a good method playing on your own and being very under geared.  If you have a group of friends or a boost party that it MUCH quicker, but if you don't like playing with people this is a solid option.

It's on the northeast corner of the park.  Do not go into the park, stay on the streets as there should be no enemies.  There's only a group of cleaners that patrol those streets and even then I only ran into them once or twice my entire time in the dark zone.  As long as you stay on the streets just go around the park until you see the building and you shouldn't encounter hostiles.  The building is also covered by plastic which acts as a wall, so it's not a traditional building if you were looking for a house.  You can see it from the streets.  Also, it's right near the extraction point.