Missing avatars

Kaurhz

I'm sure this has probably been made several times, but it's really getting on my nerves at this point.

When I put my account on the PS4 I bought a fair chunk of content on the store, a mixture of avatars (PS4, PS3, and Vita), themes, games etc.

Initially all the avatars that I bought would appear. However overtime the avatars started disappearing, specifically all but one PS3 avatar, and a few Vita avatars. 

Does anyone know whether the problem is related to not having a PS3 console? Or whether it's just.. Being an a$£$hole. If the latter, does anyone know any solutions?

If no solution, will the problem resolve itself once I've bought a PS3?

No fix. Only happening to a very small group of account holders it seems. Its being discussed on reddit since jan. Buying a ps3 wont bring them back for ps4 but u can see them on ps3 to choose.

No fix. Only happening to a very small group of account holders it seems. Its being discussed on reddit since jan. Buying a ps3 wont bring them back for ps4 but u can see them on ps3 to choose.

Provided I can redownload, see them for the PS3 and choose them, then it's fine. But if I'm going to be buying content that I can't see, use, or access then it's entirely different.

I'm more convinced it's not account related but something else.Given I've had 2 accounts that have the exact same issue. Went and bought a selection of the same avatars on two accounts. The exact same avatars are missing from both accounts and the ones I can see are the exact same.

EDIT: Thanks!

Edited by Kaurhz