Anyone else eperiencing v1.27 issues?

HakkahLoogeeee

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone has played Driveclub since the v1.27 update for the cars. I have tried contacting the studio via email, every time I send the message it is auto-rejected as if the email address is too full or does not exist. I also do not own a twitter account, so that avenue is unavailable to me to contact them...

My real issue is that since the update, My cars do not make corners well anymore. I witness my own shadow from prior to the update drive off the mini-map in less than a minute after the first corner. Nor can I even post a single star time anymore. Its very frustrating to me and I wondered if anyone else has experienced this. It seems like a betrayal to me if it was done intentionally.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone has played Driveclub since the v1.27 update for the cars. I have tried contacting the studio via email, every time I send the message it is auto-rejected as if the email address is too full or does not exist. I also do not own a twitter account, so that avenue is unavailable to me to contact them...

My real issue is that since the update, My cars do not make corners well anymore. I witness my own shadow from prior to the update drive off the mini-map in less than a minute after the first corner. Nor can I even post a single star time anymore. Its very frustrating to me and I wondered if anyone else has experienced this. It seems like a betrayal to me if it was done intentionally.

Have you enabled "HArdcore" mode? Using that mode makes it harder to turn, everything is slippery and brakes dont seem to work as well,