(Story mode) $1 billion dollars 10 minutes Delete ALL patches.

EternalChaos72

If anyone of you are struggling to get money in the story mode then check this out: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/gta-5-next-gen-unlimited-money-glitch-in-story-mode.1248322/This is only for story mode only unfortunately. I have tried this glitch and i can confirm it works, i'm the impatient type and needed money fast so i did this method. Currently sitting on $731,039, 952. It seems to glitch out when i try the glitch again leaving me with zero money but just click 'sell all' and even though it does say, you will get $0 click confirm and you will get all your money back. :) Not sure how relevant this will be since everyone has probably cleared up the story by now, but if not you can use this, remember to delete all patches before doing so. :) Now onto to Michael and then Trevor when i finally get him unlocked :awesome:

EDIT: Forgot to mention that i'm doing this on the PS4 version, it probably works on the PS3 version aswell if any of you would like to give it a try. 

EDIT 2: This also unlocks the 'trading for pure alpha' and 'that's alot of cheddar' trophies

Edited by EternalChaos72

I don't remember how much I ended up with, but while playing through the game normally you will get informal stock tips from side missions and it's pretty easy to make more than enough money this way.  I'm not against using whatever 'glitches' you can to get ahead in a single player game, but Rockstar did account for this with a built-in way to easily make money if you pay attention to what you're doing in the story.

Here's a link: http://www.usgamer.net/articles/-how-to-make-the-most-out-of-gta-5s-stock-market

I don't remember how much I ended up with, but while playing through the game normally you will get informal stock tips from side missions and it's pretty easy to make more than enough money this way.  I'm not against using whatever 'glitches' you can to get ahead in a single player game, but Rockstar did account for this with a built-in way to easily make money if you pay attention to what you're doing in the story.

Here's a link: http://www.usgamer.net/articles/-how-to-make-the-most-out-of-gta-5s-stock-market

I haven't a clue about the stock market i just did as i was instructed and i got millions, i really wouldn't bothered learning about it to be honest. Numbers and % are a big no no to me especially any kind of maths. 

I didn't think i'd need to mention about the digital version because the majority of people already know you can't un-install patches. 

I haven't a clue about the stock market i just did as i was instructed and i got millions, i really wouldn't bothered learning about it to be honest. Numbers and % are a big no no to me especially any kind of maths. 

I didn't think i'd need to mention about the digital version because the majority of people already know you can't un-install patches. 

No one said you had to learn about the stock market.  Following a tip of 'Put money on Company A before killing rivals CEO, then sell the next day when stock peaks' is pretty simple to follow.  I was saying this was part of the game and doesn't require taking advantage of a 'glitch', as there are many on this site who wouldn't want to do that.  If you have a disc copy of the game and either haven't patched yet or want to delete the patch the patch and restart the story to do this, that's totally fine.  Just pointing out that it's not like some games where there's no alternative and money is hard to come by.

No one said you had to learn about the stock market.  Following a tip of 'Put money on Company A before killing rivals CEO, then sell the next day when stock peaks' is pretty simple to follow.  I was saying this was part of the game and doesn't require taking advantage of a 'glitch', as there are many on this site who wouldn't want to do that.  If you have a disc copy of the game and either haven't patched yet or want to delete the patch the patch and restart the story to do this, that's totally fine.  Just pointing out that it's not like some games where there's no alternative and money is hard to come by.

As i said i was impatient 

As i said i was impatient 

Considering the mission prerequisite to do either of these methods is the same, it's not saving you more than maybe 30 mins of playing a couple side missions.  Either way, do what you want.  Again, I was only letting others know that there are perfectly legit ways of earning large sums of money in this game without deleting patches and restarting single player.