guide in the making?

Lonemankane

cool, just need to remember this, the game should be around 5/10 on hard mode because all of the souls games are the same as one another, also not to forget that you can cheat on it too by using the saves, like if you got someone who has all of the souls and you want them all he has to do is back up his save and then drop everything for you and then drop out and reload his save to the ps4 and boom he has all of the souls again while you have all of the souls too, it's kind of a win, win thing there.

Edited by KANERKB

cool, just need to remember this, the game should be around 5/10 on hard mode because all of the souls games are the same as one another, also not to forget that you can cheat on it too by using the saves, like if you got someone who has all of the souls and you want them all he has to do is back up his save and then drop everything for you and then drop out and reload his save to the ps4 and boom he has all of the souls again while you have all of the souls too, it's kind of a win, win thing there.

Don't worry I'll add all the tips possible or at later date we can all communicate there to make it better, although I'll make the guide from my perspective with no cheats or drops , since is the way I like to play

Don't worry I'll add all the tips possible or at later date we can all communicate there to make it better, although I'll make the guide from my perspective with no cheats or drops , since is the way I like to play

same, also by the way your profile photo looks like matt murdock from the new daredevil on netflix

same, also by the way your profile photo looks like matt murdock from the new daredevil on netflix

haha funny stuff mate

The guide is taking it's final form, so happy  :D also believe me regardless of your approach, if you want the easier way with the dropping method, bosses like Nameless king, lothric and the actual final boss isn't easy solo, soon as it's up i'll let you all know 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w81Jlv9R_Ag

ah well I got the plat now so am ok but for others I think the guide will help a lot also with all I know the best way to farm for proof of a concord kept is by having the ring plus 2 on and the box head thing and have some of the rusted coins and the crystal sage weapon you get from the boss soul of the sage all of them make all drop rates better