Game doesn't recognize DLC

Hey Guys,

I have a very strange problem with Ride to Hell Retribution: If i select Download Content in the main menu, it won't show me anything else than the option, to buy the DLC in the store. The thing is : I already own the DLC ! I already deleted and reinstalled the DLC multiple times and I also tried different ways ( manually from the store and via the ingame menu ) but the stupid game won't accept it. I really hope that someone here can help me fixing this Problem, since I have no idea what to do.

Some technical information: 

- Digital Game Version 

- Both, DLC and Game, are from the same account in the EU store 

Are you suprised..... lol and that sucks tho 

Well luckily I didn't earn any Trophy yet, so I can delete it from my profile, if there isn't any way to fix this. I won't start a game, if it locks me out from 100%.

But the strange thing is, that I can't find any information about this issue. The DLC seems to work totally fine for other users (people earned 100% recently). 

EDIT:

Oh Jesus, I found some lets plays of this DLC on YouTube. It seems like this DLC has to be started at an location ingame. As I said, I didn't start the game yet so I couldn't know this. Just stupid, that they add an DLC menu section, but the DLC doesn't show up there -.- 

Edited by Sinthoras_96
  • Like 1