Game freezes after nearly EVERY multiplayer round!

I've gotten through exactly two matches tonight.  Every other time, after a round finishes and it goes to the stats screen and begins counting down to the next round.  When the countdown finishes, a loading screen never appears and it stays black.  The only way to get out of it is to close the game and restart it.  Am I the only one having this problem?  What can I do to prevent it?!  So frustrating!

I've gotten through exactly two matches tonight.  Every other time, after a round finishes and it goes to the stats screen and begins counting down to the next round.  When the countdown finishes, a loading screen never appears and it stays black.  The only way to get out of it is to close the game and restart it.  Am I the only one having this problem?  What can I do to prevent it?!  So frustrating!

That is bizarre. Is it the digital or disc copy? If you have the bandwidth I would recommend deleting it and re-downloading it. If that doesn't work try and Rebuild the Database. Don't worry. It doesn't delete any save data or game data.

Edited by skateak