PSNP CONTINUING TO FLAG LEGIT TROPHIES

Go to solution Solved by Sly Ripper,

Hi, I write this in regards to me being flagged in Warhawk. I was flagged for this game a couple of years ago and went out of my way to prove it was legit. I am getting flagged because the game has retroactive trophies for the rank based trophies.

It is a long game and before the trophy patch I had logged over 1k hours in the game. Now as I said I have proved the legitness of my trophies before and don't want to get into it AGAIN! but if I have to I will. You can check my timestamps and see that on patch day I popped my rank trophies then all others I worked at and got them a day or 2 after.

I hereby request to be unflagged and have my world first plat returned to me.

This is BULLSHIT that I have been reflagged years later after proving via multiple sources that it was legit.

Also I would take this up in PM but since this is a reflag I will not be quiet about it.

Hi, I write this in regards to me being flagged in Warhawk. I was flagged for this game a couple of years ago and went out of my way to prove it was legit. I am getting flagged because the game has retroactive trophies for the rank based trophies.

It is a long game and before the trophy patch I had logged over 1k hours in the game. Now as I said I have proved the legitness of my trophies before and don't want to get into it AGAIN! but if I have to I will. You can check my timestamps and see that on patch day I popped my rank trophies then all others I worked at and got them a day or 2 after.

I hereby request to be unflagged and have my world first plat returned to me.

This is BULLSHIT that I have been reflagged years later after proving via multiple sources that it was legit.

Also I would take this up in PM but since this is a reflag I will not be quiet about it.

PSNProfiles doesn't auto-flag unless games are platted within an hour (I think), except for games that are white-listed. Members can report people and that's what must've happened. So just post whatever you posted years ago to prove your innocence.

While I can agree that there are some people who get flagged for totally legitimate trophies, this is no way to resolve your issue but only to make it worse.

Repost your proof from years ago, and wait for the trophy legitimacy team to look it over, see if you can get your warhawk list white listed too so this doesn't happen again in the future.