In terms of a microphone.

Would it be possible to play this game with the headset that comes with the ps4?

I looked around and couldn't find anything that confirmed or denied it. If you have a Rock Band mic laying around that would probably work.

Would it be possible to play this game with the headset that comes with the ps4?

It says in the description on the Playstation Store "USB microphone required to play"

Since the PS4 headset isn't USB then I'd assume no. I just bought the game though so I'll test it out and report back.

Edit: Yep, the PS4 headset that comes with it works. I noticed some calibration trouble with it though that could make the game harder than it needs to be. Other than that it works fine.

Edited by Antielectron-

• 9 months later...

Is it essential to have an actual microphone in order to do well in the game? I've been using just a normal headset and noticed that sometimes it doesn't register my voice when i say something. Was gonna purchase an actual microphone for the game, but from the reviews i've read, the microphone seems to be pretty shocking as well.