Mod stat ranges

Does anyone know where I can go to find a list of all the mods for weapons and such and their possible stat ranges? I.E. I would like to know what range my HE scope crit chance goes from (like 5-10%), etc to know if I should keep crafting items to get better roles. I see lots of places that show what possible stats could be on an item, but not the range of the stat to know if you got a weak version or a strong version.

At the crafting table, the data for the blueprint you're about to craft from shows you what the expected stat range falls in between, on the left. Once you craft the item, the data showing the stats of the item you just crafted shows up to the right of that. If that's what you mean.

Well, that's only for armor pieces, correct? I have been looking at weapon mods and from what I recall you just see something like + Headshot Damage and +Random Bonus

You don't get to see the range for the Headshot Damage. I also think you only get to see the range of the primary stats like Arms, Electronics, and Stamina. You only get to see how many bonuses you will get on the item correct?