Is it worth taking?

bgoede

Dear all

Is this game worth?

What about the difficulty level? Is it same with Just Dance 2014 or easier?

Any known trophy glitches or unobtainable trophies?

Sorry for so many questions and thanks in advance

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

its same as 2014 online/scoring/levels , and there's no glitched/unachieveable trophy , you need very very very long time to platinum , BTW vip trophy are onlu achieveable between october/may 

Thanks Rakan for the tip.

I've already worked on that VIP trophy (star chaser I think) and I got it a few days ago.

BTW what about the WDF tournaments: how many tournament are done every month or what is the frequency they're updated/renewed by Ubisoft?

If you get a good position on the final standings of a tournament, does your online level increase faster?

Tks

• Like 1

Thanks Rakan for the tip.

I've already worked on that VIP trophy (star chaser I think) and I got it a few days ago.

BTW what about the WDF tournaments: how many tournament are done every month or what is the frequency they're updated/renewed by Ubisoft?

If you get a good position on the final standings of a tournament, does your online level increase faster?

Tks

you must be ranked in 6 tournament thats mean you have to play at least few games in 6 months and don't forget the monthly mash ups , its only available between october and march means there's 6 monthly mash ups , tournament are not increase your level , leveling up in this game is same as jd14 if you beat 1 player you take 1 level points ,

just find a party with 4 or 5 ppls on WDF , its very long i know that but play with your friend it would fun !

feel free to ask me about just dance series

Edited by RAKAN_KSA_MAX