Can't access from phone.

I really enjoy the site and would love to me more active but my biggest source of web surfing is my phone. Every time, I visit the site via my phone the page freezes and wont work. Its a S5 and I'm with Verizon if that matters, any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by ColdDarkAndEmpty

I really enjoy the site and would love to me more active but my biggest source of web surfing is my phone. Every time, I visit the site via my phone the page freezes and wont work. Its a S5 and I'm with Verizon if that matters, any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I have a Windows Phone smartphone and both forum and main site are working fine. In fact now I'm posting from the phone ;) Only tip I can give you is to try a different browser.
  • Like 1

I agree with Winston. Try a different browser on your phone. Personally I use Chrome on my phone &my stores tablet and I'm able to go on here just fine.

Edit: Also try clearing your phones internet history if you're able to do that on your phone ... (I've only had an iPhone so my knowledge is crap.)

Edited by DuckSwimmer

I also have an S5 and I've never had this kind of trouble. Which browser are you using to get this problem?