Help on Projector

Alpsmile05

Hi everyone,

I'm having a problem with projector 17 in the guide, I followed the video and everything goes well up untill the moment where you write 'church yard' on the blackboard. After every other step there's a small text that ensures me everything went right, but after writing 'church yard' there isn't, and when I walk back up to the next floor the projector is still down. Up untill retrieving the sent telegram everything's fine.

Does anybody have an idea what I did wrong or forgot? I'd really appreciate the help. I started this game with the idea of getting the plat, if this means I can't get it this would really be disappointing.

I tried restarting the game but the result is the same, I must have done something wrong.

You didn't do anything wrong it's a glitch and it happened to me last week. I feel kinda stupid because I found how to make it work last week when I did the plat but I forgot how... :facepalm:

I think that you need to write CHURCH YARD and then you quit to the case and come back. Then, go to the blackboard and erase the 'D' from CHURCH YARD and it's gonna work. Happened to me with other blackboards later in the game too and I used the same trick and it worked

EDIT: Just found the youtube post that helped me. Just do as he says. Although some steps seems unecessary.

Post: I found a solution! If you erase the word church yard, then go erase the appointment downstairs (vicki 30 12:15 erase everything) then teleport in the case, then rewrite the appointment, rewrite Church Yard, reteleport in the case, and start erasing it again: it should unlock this way! If it doesn't work straight away, try erasing teleporting and rewriting again. It also works with the school puzzle which I had locked too.

Edited by dav1d_123
  • Like 2