Blood and Wine confirmed for 31st May 2016 release!

I'm planning to start Witcher this week.Can anyone tell me if the trophies from Blood and Wine dlc need you to keep certains saves from the main game?For example in Dragon Age Inquisition, Jaws of Hakkon and Descent had their own levels and their own trophies while in Trespasser you needed saves before killing a certain dragon or you had to begin a new playthrough

Sorry it's late, no you don't need any saves. Heart of Stone starts at level 35 in normal game. Alternatively, you can just jump straight into the DLC with a levelled up Geralt.

Bought the physical edition just for them awesome gwent cards. It's a shame I have no one to play with though in real life :(

What are you most looking forward to?

Same lol, got the cards separately at the discounted price, because I already own the season pass, but no one to play with either xD

The expansion is incredible guys, i'm still pretty early into it but i can definitely say that they indeed gave their best. The environments are stunning and there's lots of fun, even more gwent :D

I did some videos just to give a taste and there's also a new friend and a trophy

• Like 1

Indeed fantastic expansion. They could've sold this as a seperate game and I'd have been happy with my day one purchase to be honest xD

The UI revamp is so much better and in general the monsters are too :) Just more awesome content on top of the already awesome content :D

• 2 weeks later...

So i finished the expansion last night, and i can proudly say that this game is indeed one of the highlights of the entire generation. The amount of detail, content and fun in this game is just incredible. The main game was amazing, the first expansion was great and they finished the game with this incredible blood and wine expansion

Not forgetting this too, sorry Triss

10 10 Red

I finished Blood & Wine today and something strange happened regarding the ending

I started the dlc from a save file where i had finished the main game and Ciri became an empress.But when i finished Blood & Wine,Ciri came to visit and she was a witcher.Not that it matters but did i miss something?

I finished Blood & Wine today and something strange happened regarding the ending

I started the dlc from a save file where i had finished the main game and Ciri became an empress.But when i finished Blood & Wine,Ciri came to visit and she was a witcher.Not that it matters but did i miss something?

I don't remember what the patch notes for 1.22 says will be fixed or improved upon, but that seems like a glitch and should be taken up with CD Projekt Red by emailing them so they're aware. In the main game, Ciri becomes empress if you visited Emhyr. Ciri becomes a witcher if you don't. The ending to Blood and Wine has one of four (Triss, Yen, Ciri, Dandelion) visiting you at your vineyard if you beat the main game depending on choices you made. If Ciri was an empress because you visited Emhyr, but she's a witcher at the end of the Blood and Wine DLC, I'd guess a coding error happened and CD Projekt Red should be made aware of this.

• 4 weeks later...

wonder whats gonna happen in my game then on last quest in HoS and then starting B&W....in the main game I got the sad ending

Ciri is dead

If you romanced either Triss or Yen, one of them will show up. If you romanced both and they dumped you or you romanced neither and got the "bad" ending with Ciri's death, Dandelion will show up.