An Error has Occurred (80710102)

Maxximum

Every time I try singing in PSN, it always gives me this and that code: "(80710102)." I turned off my system for a really long time (like 5 hours), and then I try to re-sign in again, but still gives me the same answer. I tried checking the Network settings, but everything is fine. I don't know, but maybe Sony has a problem with its Networks, or is it just me? It has been happening the whole day now. It's really pissing me off.

Is anyone having the same problem?

Every time I try singing in PSN, it always gives me this and that code: "(80710102)." I turned off my system for a really long time (like 5 hours), and then I try to re-sign in again, but still gives me the same answer. I tried checking the Network settings, but everything is fine. I don't know, but maybe Sony has a problem with its Networks, or is it just me? It has been happening the whole day now. It's really pissing me off.

Is anyone having the same problem?

When I was getting this error two weeks ago, I had multiple wireless networks and my PS3 decided to revert to connecting to my 2nd network that wasn't connected to the internet any longer. I would suggest double checking your network, reboot your modem and router and if possible connect to a different internet-connected wireless network to make sure the PS3 is functioning fine.

Lastly, log into your router and make sure it is connecting to the internet. The IP address of your router and PS3 can be a big indicator of whether or not they are connecting to the internet.

• Like 1