Tips for Supercars Special Events?

Alright so I'm at the point where all I have left is a few stars on these events. Any tips? Having a hard time getting 3 stars on them. I've seen various tips for them but they don't seem to be helping me much. So idk if I'm that bad at the game or if there just that hard. And help would be apriciated, thanks in advance.

Yo Sushi-Route D-Pursuit

Unthinkable II-Route D-Time Trail

Back To The 80's-Route D-Hot Lap

Chop Shop-Route D-Pursuit

Chop Shop-Route A-Drift

• 2 weeks later...

Back to the 80's hot lap + Chop shop pursuit -> You can jump the gap between tables halfway through with a boost and the bounce tires.

Chop Shop Drift -> I went for the donut and got it on my 10th time (drop the stats on the car as other guides/people have suggested to 4 for acceleration and top speed)

Unthinkable is just hitting the boosts at the right time (see the separate thread)

Im stuck on Yo Sushi pursuit, haven't figured that one out yet.

Edited by DocChrisNZ

IMO, Yo Sushi Pursuit might be the toughest in the game. Here's a few tips:

- on the long straightaway right out of the gate, use the nitros immeditely, dont save thrm. You maintain a higher speed longer.

- at the sinks (third turn)' hop the gap. Don't need boing wheels, your momentum should get you over.

- in the "S" turn section, use the nitros just as you get into the small straightways (ie the stove top), but brake when you begin the turn. The bit of extra speed will help catch you up.

- towards the end, take the shortcut on the conveyor belt. Make sure to hit the orange door on the right side to open cleanly, hitting towards the left might wipe you out.

- practice. Took me a good 10-15 tries before succeeding.

- if still stuck, watch clips on YouTube and see methods they use to cut time. The clip on the PSNP guide isnt very helpful bc the AI car wipes out. That likely wont happen in your game.