Healing the Dark Sigils

Sara-Rosecult

Will healing the Dark Sigils remove the 5 free levels given by "draw out your true strength" from Yoel of Londor?  

For example, if I am at level 1, by "draw out your true strength" 5 times, I will be at level 6.  Would healing/removing the 5 dark sigils return me to level 1? 

Thanks!

It will not, but there's no real good reason to get rid of the Sigils. Yeah you kind of end up looking disgusting, but there's no mechanical downside to it. In fact, there are huge mechanical upsides. Try playing around with Hollow Gems and the Luck stat....you can end up creating some very powerful builds. It costs a lot of souls to heal the Sigils too and there are much better things to spend them on. 

Thanks!  I'm doing a level 1 run, so I need to stay at the level 1.  I was thinking of defeating the Abyss Watchers at level 1, then collect the 5 Sigils before entering the catacombs.  Once I enter the catacombs, Yoel will die and Yuria will appear.   After I do my business with Yuria, I would heal all the 5 Sigils to return to level 1, then continue with my journey.  That was what I had in mind.  Now, I just have to forget about doing business with Yuria if I want to stay at level 1 :(

Thanks!  I'm doing a level 1 run, so I need to stay at the level 1.  I was thinking of defeating the Abyss Watchers at level 1, then collect the 5 Sigils before entering the catacombs.  Once I enter the catacombs, Yoel will die and Yuria will appear.   After I do my business with Yuria, I would heal all the 5 Sigils to return to level 1, then continue with my journey.  That was what I had in mind.  Now, I just have to forget about doing business with Yuria if I want to stay at level 1 :(

Oh okay, gotcha. Just realized that you already have the plat after taking a peak at your player card. But yeah, you'll have to completely avoid that story line. Good luck on the SL1 run!