Game keeps crashing because of certain spells being casted

Alantor32

No, I've had the game crash on me as well, and it was when either my characters or an enemy is casting a spell.  The only thing I could think of was to use Gimel Coins more often than I planned to; use one at the start of a dungeon, one before the boss, and save in towns on a regular basis whenever I could.

Its happened to me once so far, an enemy used a move to remove spell affects from my team and it just froze.

Only happened once in about 25 hours worth of play time so its not frequent, just save a lot.

Really hope its fixed soon, I think there is a massive optional dungeon at the end where you can't save during it....

Optional dungeon = The Abyss with 100 floors

And yes, you can't save there.

I read the thread from PST  ERGOwhatever linked above and it seems like they will release a patch in the near future.

I also experienced one crash so far while I explored the Leyline Observatory. One of the books wanted to cast HP Robbery and it crashed. As it's a rather common move for them, I hoped that it would be the only time. So far everything went good.

Like Omegabug said a patch was released today, probably fixing that crash issue: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/42815-wild-arms-3-patch-101/  :)

Max Payne also got a patch today, if anyone is interested.

Edited by Finozzi1696
  • Like 1

Like Omegabug said a patch was released today, probably fixing that crash issue: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/42815-wild-arms-3-patch-101/  :)

Max Payne also got a patch today, if anyone is interested.

*cough*

An advice for everyone who wants to tackle the Abyss without having to fear about losing several hours of playtime by getting a freeze due to some spells:

Right after you finished the Nightmare Castle and before you face the final boss battles you have the possibility to free roam Filgaia and all the dungeons without having any (!) random encounters.

You can then do the Abyss in about two hours and only have to fight the mandatory bosses. Freezes still might occur but at least it won't be such a waste of time.

And I got the plat about three months ago (making it my #100). xD

Still thanks for informing the people. =)

• Like 1

*cough*

And I got the plat about three months ago (making it my #100). xD

Still thanks for informing the people. =)

Oh sorry I was just quoting without reading much, I know its late but congratulations for that one! :D hopefully this patch comes in handy for those who haven't played it yet.