Date of achievement: 9th Sep 2016

Difficult : 7.5 Enjoyment : Heart.png

Hardest Trophy: 27S7c328c.png Flaming Speed

trophy pic

r88ZSSz.jpg

more hard trophies

Favorite Trophy: 7Sac1c8a.png Art of War

pn8jBsX.jpg

Smite often ends up feeling more like a third-person action RPG than a MOBA, and that’s an intriguing change. Using W, A, S, and D to move feels natural, and it’s engaging to get up close and personal in an enemy’s face. Combat is complex in a different way than in other MOBAs – your position and the direction you’re looking feels important when playing as a melee character, and every ranged ability in Smite is an aimed skill shot.

Smite’s third-person perspective also drastically alters one of the main tenets of MOBAs: map awareness. Without the overhead view of the map, it's challenging to keep tabs on enemies and easier to sneak up on unsuspecting players. I loved this element because it encouraged me to leave my lane more often to pick up kills, which led to a more dynamic and changing flow of action.

Minions in Smite defend their Gods with hard-hitting attacks, but what I like about them is how when they're killed, everyone in the area earns experience and gold – not just the person who scored the last hit. While last-hitting is a test of skill in other MOBAs, not having to worry about it in Smite encourages more team fights against Gods rather than constant item farming.

#76 Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power

1L362b4b.png

Date of achievement: 10th Sep 2016

Difficult : 7.5 Enjoyment : Heart.png

Hardest Trophy: None

Favorite Trophy: 27Saff04e.png All Your Collectible Are Belong to Me

Sorry guys i delete my plat pic ;(

A7STpRU.jpg

# 77 LEGO Jurassic World

1Lae0928.png

Difficult : 3.5 Enjoyment : 6.5

Favorite Trophy: 38S81ceb0.pngSurvival Expert

sZ0HjiI.png

#78 LEGO STAR WARS: The Force Awakens

1Lc03c25.png

Difficult : 2.5 Enjoyment : Heart.png

Favorite Trophy: 48S5601bc.pngAnything Else?

1SmEz5v.jpg

#79 Life is Strange

ae02f6738f6a5539949084d1cd87dd63.jpg

Difficult : 2.5 Enjoyment : Heart.png

Favorite Trophy:  None

h2sVeH7.jpg

The game takes heavy inspiration from Telltale’s style of adventure game—half the game is walking around and listening to Max comment on her surroundings, the other half made up of lengthy choice-ridden dialogue sequences. Complete with its own “That Was An Important Decision” indicator.

And for the most part, you’re a teenage girl with teenage problems. Bullies. Suicide. Overbearing parents. Absent parents. Trying to figure out how to stand up for what you believe in. Trying to figure out what you believe in. Navigating cliques and drama. Hanging out with your best friend Chloe.

There’s a level of artifice to it—a feeling, sometimes, of “Do kids actually talk like this?” (And the subsequent “No, no they don’t.”) It’s not so much an accurate appraisal of teenage-dom as it is someone’s earnest recollection of what it felt like to be a teenager .But the ideas are real.

# 80 Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition 

1L532059.png

Difficult :6.5Enjoyment : Heart.png

Hardest Trophy: 43S31f008.pngI'm all that!

Favorite Trophy: 33S8b9053.pngA Survivor Is Born

zeu98ZB.jpg

Conquer a world strenuously protecting its secrets, endure dangers conditions and unstable landscapes, face viscous wildlife that act as guardians to ancient tombs, and explore massive interactive environments. Utilize the environment to your advantage, climb trees and go underwater to avoid or accost enemies, configure Lara's gear, weapons, and ammunition to suit your play style, dummy up explosives on the fly to wreak havoc, and wield Lara's signature combat bows and climbing axe

I Can't wait till the new game come's out ! I  Pr

lol you need update the trophies :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Since my last post I have gotten the following platinums

batman

her majesty's spiffing

final fantasy 7

the walking dead

enigmatis

clockwork tales

my name is mayo 

mr massagy

grim legends

nightmares from the deep 2

uncharted 3

Uncharted 4

full throttle

lara croft go

broken age 

my year long total has jumped from 26 to 41

Edited by No_Heart_Wesley

Late Shift 

The Little Acre 

these are my last two platinums for the year long event

this bumps my year long total to 

the first to ten unique platinum trophies count for me is 

The year long event will end at 12:00 AM May 2nd

as will the first to ten platinum trophies

Thank you to all who have cast your vote and who have given support to myself and Cassiopria 

Cass, it has been one hell of a ride and I had fun along the way. I hope you did too!

Edited by No_Heart_Wesley