"Favoritos" version in English?

ProteaNihyll

I ordered the Jak and Daxter Collection on Amazon, and Jak II is the last game in the trilogy i haven't played, but I got the "Favoritos" edition of the game, instead of the one pictured. Does this version have an English dub and UI? I'd really rather not send it back and wait several more days to get the normal version if this version is perfectly playable for someone who doesn't speak Spanish.

Edited by Vakrel

Most if not all of the "Favoritos" line (yellow/golden label) are in english, it may have other languages if the original games do. E.g. I've got Silent Hill HD Collection from the Favoritos line and it only has english audio since there never was a version with spanish audio. So, I am 99% sure that the audio of your game is in english.

Edited by Deceptrox
  • Like 1

Most if not all of the "Favoritos" line (yellow/golden label) are in english, it may have other languages if the original games do. E.g. I've got Silent Hill HD Collection from the Favoritos line and it only has english audio since there never was a version with spanish audio. So, I am 99% sure that the audio of your game is in english.

Woo. Thanks for that! I've got to go to work for the night, but tomorrow I'm gonna have me some fun! Also, and this is a little off topic, but I like your sig. How can I do the same?

Edited by Vakrel

Woo. Thanks for that! I've got to go to work for the night, but tomorrow I'm gonna have me some fun! Also, and this is a little off topic, but I like your sig. How can I do the same?

you have to go to your forum's settings: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=signature

and then copy and paste the code that you get when you upgrade your psn card here.

Edited by smellslikejavier