Captcha fail mobile browser

Go to solution Solved by Evil_Joker88,

As i think this is like a bug, i post this here...

Some hours ago i wanted to login to this website from my Sony Xperia Z2 mobile browser and saw that a captcha popped up. Never happened before. Is this a new feature? Anyways i have the problem that regardless what i mark i always get a failure notice. So i cannot login anylonger from my mobile device :(

And 2nd question about mobile login: when i'm opnening my mobile browser and i am at the mainpage i see my login is active, but whenever i open the forum page, it says no login. i don't understand why's that? Any suggestions?

And 2nd question about mobile login: when i'm opnening my mobile browser and i am at the mainpage i see my login is active, but whenever i open the forum page, it says no login. i don't understand why's that? Any suggestions?

Because, it's your first time opening the Forums Page. You'll have to login, so that you'll be able to Post threads, etc.

EDIT: Captcha isn't a new feature, it was always there to verify if you're a robot or not. This feature is for guests only (People who aren't signed in or don't have a PSNProfiles account). Just sign in and you're good.

Maybe your browser isn't updated? What browser are you using on your mobile?

Edited by ee28max

Because, it's your first time opening the Forums Page. You'll have to login, so that you'll be able to Post threads, etc.

EDIT: Captcha isn't a new feature, it was always there to verify if you're a robot or not. This feature is for guests only (People who aren't signed in or don't have a PSNProfiles account). Just sign in and you're good.

Maybe your browser isn't updated? What browser are you using on your mobile?

With the login: when i can look at my psn profile why am i not loged in the forum as well? At my pc there is no difference that's what i'm thinking...

And i'm using the standard Sony Xperia Z2 browser... could be that it isn't updated though... i disabled that feature long time ago xD

With the login: when i can look at my psn profile why am i not loged in the forum as well? At my pc there is no difference that's what i'm thinking...

:hmm: At the main menu (home) of PSNProfiles, you can see your profile at the top-right corner, showing that you're signed, right?

When you go to the Forums section, it tells you to login... It happens to me also, sometimes when I haven't been active for a longer amount of time. I log in, then it becomes all fine. Trust me, it could be that you haven't been active for a while, or it could be that you were never at the Forums section, or it's your first time at the Forums section with that Sony Xperia Z2 browser.

• Solution

:hmm: At the main menu (home) of PSNProfiles, you can see your profile at the top-right corner, showing that you're signed, right?

When you go to the Forums section, it tells you to login... It happens to me also, sometimes when I haven't been active for a longer amount of time. I log in, then it becomes all fine. Trust me, it could be that you haven't been active for a while, or it could be that you were never at the Forums section, or it's your first time at the Forums section with that Sony Xperia Z2 browser.

I guess that's the correct answer here :)

Anyways it's not really a problem, just something i wondered some days over...

Thx for the anwsers, i'll mark it as solved and forget about it xD

• Like 1