Player database idea

This is quite a big suggestion, but I might as well share it as I'd just love to see it implented. I'll try to keep it simple, what I'm talking about is basically a player database with tons of different filters. For example, a few months ago or so, I wanted to check if there was a player with every single Tom Clancy platinum, but the only way to do this is to find the rarest platinum (if it has less than 100 achievers) and manually check every single profile, so I gave up. This is a pretty specific case that probably no one but myself cares about, but with a database I could easily check this and so much more info.

In my case, there could be a filter option where I would add all the platinum trophies under "Players with trophies.." and maybe a few names would appear. This could be used for any series, any games and any trophies. Find out who has completed all Rockstar games, by simply adding either the platinum trophies or a "Game completed" option. A completition and nation filter could allow me to see how many of my fellow Norwegians have a better completition rate than me and filter it to at least 50 games owned if I chose to not care about new or just small profiles.

I mean the possibilites are infinite here and I know it wouldn't really be that useful, but it would however be really interesting to check out different things. All the data is already on the site and there is a definitive answer to how many players have completed all Tom Clancy games or Rockstar games it just impossible is some cases to find the answer without a system like the suggested or similar.

Been thinking about the idea for a long time, so I just had to share it, tell me what you think :)

• Like 3