Valor Grand Cross Rally

Ghanupher

Is it possible to obtain the Valor Grand Cross trophy in only three days? Thing is I don't have that much time to play a week and just a few hollydays are on the way next week (starting Friday 17th of june). So is it obtainable this way? Should I even try? Would someone be willing to help me out? Thanks.

Is it possible to obtain the Valor Grand Cross trophy in only three days? Thing is I don't have that much time to play a week and just a few hollydays are on the way next week (starting Friday 17th of june). So is it obtainable this way? Should I even try? Would someone be willing to help me out? Thanks.

You almost got it when you got the previous three. How close were you to the top 1%? Figure out how many kills you would have needed to get into the top 1% then subtract what you had that week where you got the previous trophies and guesstimate how much more time is needed from there.

I think it could be done in three days if you devote enough time to it. Post something in gaming sessions to get a boosting partner to get it done.

I think I was a little behind. Got 2020 points that week, and I played very sporadically on that occasion, but I did it for the whole week. I'll now try to get at least 4000 points, Don't know if it will be enough though.

Thanks for the reply!